Are you tired of having someone blocked on Snapchat? We’ve all been there, whether it’s a silly disagreement or a simple misunderstanding. But fear not! In this step-by-step guide, we’ll show you exactly how to unblock someone on Snapchat and mend those digital fences. So grab your phone, buckle up, and let’s dive into the world of unblocking – because everyone deserves a second chance in the realm of snaps and streaks!
Introduction to Snapchat
If you’re new to Snapchat, you may be wondering how to unblock someone. It’s pretty simple! Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Open the Snapchat app and tap on the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on “Blocked” in the menu that appears.
- Tap on the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Tap on “Unblock” in the pop-up window that appears.
That’s it! Once you’ve followed these steps, that person will no longer be blocked on Snapchat and you’ll be able to communicate with them again.
How to Unblock Someone on Snapchat
If you’ve blocked someone on Snapchat, you can easily unblock them using the following steps:
- Open the Snapchat app and tap on the profile icon in the top-left corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on ‘Manage’.
- Tap on ‘Blocked’ and then select the person you want to unblock.
- Tap on ‘Unblock’ and confirm that you want to unblock this person.
What Happens When You Unblock Someone on Snapchat?
When you unblock someone on Snapchat, that person will be able to view your stories and send you snaps. However, they will not be able to see any snaps that you have sent them while they were blocked.
Tips for Blocking and Unblocking People on Snapchat
-First and foremost, open the Snapchat app and log in to your account.
-Once you’re logged in, go to your Friends list by tapping on the icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
-Next, find the person you want to block or unblock and tap on their name.
-Their profile will come up and from there, you can either tap on the “Block” button or the “Unblock” button. If you want to block someone, they will be removed from your Friends list and you will no longer be able to see their snaps or communicate with them in any way. Unblocking someone will add them back to your Friends list and you will once again be able to see their snaps and chat with them.
How to Block Someone Again After Unblocking Them
If you’ve previously blocked someone on Snapchat but have since changed your heart, you can easily unblock them using the app. However, if you decide later on that you want to block the person again, you’ll need to follow a few additional steps. Here’s how to do it:
- Open up the Snapchat app and log in to your account.
- Tap on the icon in the top-right corner of the screen (it looks like a gear).
- Scroll down and tap on “My Account.”
- Under the “Account Actions” section, tap on “Block.”
- Enter the username of the person you want to block and tap “Block” once more.
Now that you know how to unblock someone on Snapchat, there’s no reason why you can’t do it quickly and efficiently. Unblocking someone is a simple process, but one that requires caution before doing so as it could have serious implications for your privacy. If you are sure the person has changed their ways or if they deserve another chance, go ahead and unblock them from your account. We hope this guide has helped help you understand how to unblock someone on Snapchat!